Directions in Abstraction is a ten week course into developing abstract art.
Dates are : 8th March 2021 until 17th March with one week rest.
The course covers finding inspiration, techniques in abstract painting including colour, texture, collage and scaling work up, alongside how to develop a helpful art practice to support your painting. The course is for artists with some experience of painting who are interested in developing and loosening up their art and who have an interest in abstraction.
The programme will include:
- a programme designed by a practicing and exhibiting artist, qualified teacher and group leader
- clear lesson plans and outcomes all available as downloadable PDF’s
- a dedicated web portal with access to teaching materials and videos
- maximum group size of 20 people to encourage interaction, getting to know each other and one on one feedback from me.
- group coaching sessions led by an experienced coach and group facilitator
Facebook community for sharing images and support during the course and keeping in touch afterwards
Read more about my teaching model here.
Register your interest here. Full details coming out soon!